Our luxury Welsh Gift Shop is located in our converted barn next to our pub.
Named ‘The Cwtch’ (meaning The Hug), the gift shop will stock products sourced from local independent suppliers and crafters. Perfect for birthday presents or a gift from your visit to Monmouthshire.
Here are just a selection of some of the gifts we have stocked:
- Woodwork by John Phillips, cheeseboards and more
- Quinnell Candles
- Wyldwood Willow, willow weaving
- Photography by Isobel Brown, greeting cards and calendars
- Jackie Poulter jewellery
- Tim Wentwood Grown Christmas Trees
- Shan Rimmer ArtGlass design & jewellery & local art
- Bowerbird Bears
- Mary Cousins Ceramics Pottery
- Tracey-Anne Sitch Books, Welsh Books & Watercolours
- Monmouthshire Honey
- Jenny Burke Handmade Wreaths
- Fire Design Studio, wood burning stoves and fires
- Silver Circle Gin Distillery from the Wye Valley
We look forward to welcoming you at The Cwtch soon!