A wonderful country side enclosed and secure free doggy play park! At The Greyhound we have a one acre secure grassed dog play park and obstacle area.
We believe that socialisation is one of the most important experiences you can give your dog.
Doggy Play Paddock at The Greyhound gives your dog the perfect opportunity to socialise, learn a wide variety of skills and behaviours that will last a lifetime… all while having fun! And stay for a ‘puppachino’ afterwards! 😊
There is no need to book and it’s free! We offer a clean, safe and secure environment set in a tranquil countryside and pub garden surroundings, situated in the grounds of The Greyhound Inn in the heart of beautiful Monmouthshire in Llantrissant Near Usk.
As well as everything mentioned above, we have many other facilities to ensure your (and your dogs) visit is as pleasurable as possible:
- Drinking water is provided for dogs
- Free poo bags and waste bins
- Bench seating
- Dog first aid kit on hand
- Hot/cold drinks and cakes/Treats as well as our usual pub food menu plus free doggy treats and ‘puppachino’ available for your pups!
- Onsite Car Park and pub toilets
Owners are to stay with their dogs at all times. The Doggy Play Paddock will be open the same hours as the pub. See our pub opening hours